I am going back to school. And I am super excited. There are no typical supplies to buy, which is a bit of a bummer. But I just started my 2012 day timer with that freshly pressed paper smell, (that will have to suffice).
I am taking an online workshop – “Whole Food Kitchen”, and it is not too late to get in on the action yourself. Check out this fantastic blog called “Beauty that Moves“.
As a gal that should have gone to chef’s school, I am excited just to look at the module list:
- Whole Food Fundamentals
- Pantry and Kitchen Set-up
- Menu Planning and Recipe Organization
- Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds
- Whole Grains and Legumes
- Animal Protein: Meat and Dairy
- Breakfast and the Lunch Box
- Celebrating the Dinner Table
- Holistic Lifestyle
- Nourishing Snacks
- Community, CSA, and Special Occasions
- An Evolving Journey
If my blogging during these 3 months slows down and / or turns only to food, now you will know why!